Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • mpd.reports@...
    Message 1 of 2995 , May 16, 2013

      PSA: 501
      CCN: 13064679
      RPT DATE: 05/15/2013 11:54
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
      BLOCK: 1404 - 1431 BLOCK OF 3RD STREET NW
      LOCATION: Alley
      START DT: 05/15/2013 11:44
      END DT: 05/15/2013 11:52
      PSA: 502
      CCN: 13064736
      RPT DATE: 05/15/2013 13:20
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
      BLOCK: 500 - 806 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
      LOCATION: Specialty Store (Tv, Fur, Etc)
      START DT: 05/15/2013 13:20
      END DT: 05/15/2013 13:20
      PSA: 502
      CCN: 13064763
      RPT DATE: 05/15/2013 16:44
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Shoplifting
      BLOCK: 500 - 806 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
      LOCATION: Department/Discount Store
      START DT: 05/15/2013 15:33
      END DT: 05/15/2013 15:46
      PSA: 504
      CCN: 13064863
      RPT DATE: 05/15/2013 19:04
      OFFENSE: Robbery
      METHOD: Robbery -- Force & Violence
      BLOCK: 900 - 999 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
      LOCATION: Sidewalk
      START DT: 05/15/2013 19:04
      END DT: 05/15/2013 19:04
      PSA: 504
      CCN: 13064950
      RPT DATE: 05/15/2013 22:30
      OFFENSE: Robbery
      METHOD: Robbery -- Force & Violence
      BLOCK:
      LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
      START DT: 05/15/2013 20:54
      END DT: 05/15/2013 22:00
      PSA: 505
      CCN: 13064618
      RPT DATE: 05/15/2013 09:06
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
      BLOCK: 900 - 999 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
      LOCATION: Department/Discount Store
      START DT: 05/15/2013 09:06
      END DT: 05/15/2013 09:06
      PSA: 505
      CCN: 13064816
      RPT DATE: 05/15/2013 19:28
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
      BLOCK: 1000 - 1111 BLOCK OF BRENTWOOD ROAD NE
      LOCATION: Convenience Store
      START DT: 05/15/2013 17:07
      END DT: 05/15/2013 17:51
      PSA: 505
      CCN: 13064952
      RPT DATE: 05/15/2013 20:17
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
      BLOCK: 1800 - 2299 BLOCK OF NEW YORK AVENUE NE
      LOCATION: Restaurant
      START DT: 05/15/2013 20:17
      END DT: 05/15/2013 20:17
      PSA: 505
      CCN: 13064972
      RPT DATE: 05/15/2013 21:35
      OFFENSE: Robbery
      METHOD: Robbery -- Force & Violence
      BLOCK: 2223 - 2335 BLOCK OF 14TH STREET NE
      LOCATION: Sidewalk
      START DT: 05/15/2013 21:20
      END DT: 05/15/2013 21:21
      PSA: 506
      CCN: 13064686
      RPT DATE: 05/15/2013 11:25
      OFFENSE: Burglary
      METHOD: First Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
      BLOCK: 1400 - 1499 BLOCK OF MORSE STREET NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 05/15/2013 10:30
      END DT: 05/15/2013 11:25
      PSA: 507
      CCN: 13064716
      RPT DATE: 05/15/2013 13:41
      OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
      METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
      BLOCK: 1201 - 1299 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE
      LOCATION: Other
      START DT: 05/15/2013 11:01
      END DT: 05/15/2013 13:41
      PSA: 507
      CCN: 13064987
      RPT DATE: 05/15/2013 23:06
      OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
      METHOD: Adw -- Other Dangerous Weapon
      BLOCK: 1800 - 1869 BLOCK OF BENNING ROAD NE
      LOCATION: Other
      START DT: 05/15/2013 23:06
      END DT: 05/15/2013 23:06

      KEY:

      OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

      BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

      START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

      F&V - Force and Violence

      PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

      P/P - Pickpocket
    • Moore, Vanessa (MPD)
      Message 2995 of 2995 , Today at 8:21 AM
        Burglary II

        Complainant reports that unknown Suspect(s) entered his home by breaking his rear glass door and took several items without his permission.

        ADW (Knife):

        Complainant reports while walking toward the Brookland Metro Station, he was stabbed in the back one time by an unknown man. The Suspect made good his escape on foot.

        Vanessa L. Moore
        PSA 505
        2/698-0272