Re: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Ann Bowers-Evangelista
    Message 1 of 2906 , May 13, 2013
      Can I please get more info on the following? Thank you.

      Ann B-E

      PSA: 502
      CCN: 13063019
      RPT DATE: 05/12/2013 01:57
      OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
      METHOD: Adw -- Gun
      BLOCK: 1 - 99 BLOCK OF Q STREET NE
      LOCATION: Suspect`S Vehicle
      START DT: 05/12/2013 01:45
      END DT: 05/12/2013 01:57

      OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

      BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

      START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

      F&V - Force and Violence

      PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

      P/P - Pickpocket

      --
      Ann

      Ann Bowers-Evangelista, Psy.D, MBA
      President
      Llumos, LLC
      Igniting Leaders
      404.210.2276
      ann@...

      Use of e-mail is not a secure form of communication; thus confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. Please keep this in mind when you decide whether to send personal information through e-mail.

    • mpd.reports@...
      Message 2906 of 2906 , Today at 12:02 AM

        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15028220
        RPT DATE: 02/27/2015 17:18
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 300 - 399 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Other Residence (Apartment/Condo)
        START DT: 02/03/2015 12:00
        END DT: 02/27/2015 17:00
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15027968
        RPT DATE: 02/27/2015 08:01
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 3200 - 3299 BLOCK OF 14TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 02/26/2015 21:45
        END DT: 02/27/2015 07:45
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15027981
        RPT DATE: 02/27/2015 09:15
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 1
        BLOCK: 2700 - 2799 BLOCK OF 13TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 02/27/2015 08:40
        END DT: 02/27/2015 08:43
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15028210
        RPT DATE: 02/27/2015 18:55
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 900 - 999 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Specialty Store (Tv, Fur, Etc)
        START DT: 02/27/2015 16:47
        END DT: 02/27/2015 16:50
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15028077
        RPT DATE: 02/27/2015 13:31
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Assault W/Intent To Rob
        BLOCK: 1100 - 1199 BLOCK OF TRINIDAD AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Other
        START DT: 02/27/2015 12:20
        END DT: 02/27/2015 12:27
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15028386
        RPT DATE: 02/27/2015 22:30
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Gun
        BLOCK: 1000 - 1049 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 02/27/2015 21:25
        END DT: 02/27/2015 21:30
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15027961
        RPT DATE: 02/27/2015 08:08
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 1800 - 1899 BLOCK OF I STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 02/27/2015 01:00
        END DT: 02/27/2015 08:00
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15028310
        RPT DATE: 02/27/2015 19:59
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 700 - 729 BLOCK OF 18TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 02/27/2015 19:59
        END DT: 02/27/2015 19:59

        KEY: