Re: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Ann Bowers-Evangelista
    Message 1 of 2995 , May 13, 2013
      Can I please get more info on the following? Thank you.

      Ann B-E

      PSA: 502
      CCN: 13063019
      RPT DATE: 05/12/2013 01:57
      OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
      METHOD: Adw -- Gun
      BLOCK: 1 - 99 BLOCK OF Q STREET NE
      LOCATION: Suspect`S Vehicle
      START DT: 05/12/2013 01:45
      END DT: 05/12/2013 01:57

      OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

      BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

      START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

      F&V - Force and Violence

      PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

      P/P - Pickpocket

      --
      Ann

      Ann Bowers-Evangelista, Psy.D, MBA
      President
      Llumos, LLC
      Igniting Leaders
      404.210.2276
      ann@...

      Use of e-mail is not a secure form of communication; thus confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. Please keep this in mind when you decide whether to send personal information through e-mail.

    • Moore, Vanessa (MPD)
      Message 2995 of 2995 , Apr 25 8:21 AM
        Burglary II

        Complainant reports that unknown Suspect(s) entered his home by breaking his rear glass door and took several items without his permission.

        ADW (Knife):

        Complainant reports while walking toward the Brookland Metro Station, he was stabbed in the back one time by an unknown man. The Suspect made good his escape on foot.

        Vanessa L. Moore
        PSA 505
        2/698-0272