Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • mpd.reports@...
    Message 1 of 3117 , May 11, 2013

      PSA: 502
      CCN: 13062618
      RPT DATE: 05/11/2013 10:03
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 1st Degree
      BLOCK: 400 - 499 BLOCK OF EDGEWOOD STREET NE
      LOCATION: Sidewalk
      START DT: 05/09/2013 22:30
      END DT: 05/10/2013 06:30
      PSA: 502
      CCN: 13062757
      RPT DATE: 05/11/2013 16:48
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
      BLOCK: 400 - 499 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
      LOCATION: Liquor Store
      START DT: 05/11/2013 16:24
      END DT: 05/11/2013 16:44
      PSA: 503
      CCN: 13062675
      RPT DATE: 05/11/2013 18:22
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 1
      BLOCK: 2000 - 2199 BLOCK OF KEARNY STREET NE
      LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
      START DT: 05/10/2013 22:30
      END DT: 05/11/2013 01:00
      PSA: 505
      CCN: 13062670
      RPT DATE: 05/11/2013 13:07
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
      BLOCK: 900 - 999 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
      LOCATION: Parking Lot/Garage
      START DT: 05/11/2013 00:15
      END DT: 05/11/2013 00:45
      PSA: 505
      CCN: 13062798
      RPT DATE: 05/11/2013 18:28
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
      BLOCK: 950 - 1000 BLOCK OF MOUNT OLIVET ROAD NE
      LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
      START DT: 05/11/2013 17:45
      END DT: 05/11/2013 18:15
      PSA: 506
      CCN: 13062703
      RPT DATE: 05/11/2013 13:47
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
      BLOCK: 1300 - 1399 BLOCK OF 4TH STREET NE
      LOCATION: Commercial/Office Building
      START DT: 05/11/2013 13:10
      END DT: 05/11/2013 13:40
      PSA: 506
      CCN: 13062752
      RPT DATE: 05/11/2013 16:30
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
      BLOCK: 1300 - 1399 BLOCK OF 5TH STREET NE
      LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
      START DT: 05/11/2013 12:00
      END DT: 05/11/2013 12:45
      PSA: 507
      CCN: 13062440
      RPT DATE: 05/11/2013 00:15
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
      BLOCK: 2000 - 2099 BLOCK OF M STREET NE
      LOCATION: Single-Family Dwelling
      START DT: 05/11/2013 00:01
      END DT: 05/11/2013 00:07
      PSA: 507
      CCN: 13062699
      RPT DATE: 05/11/2013 14:35
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
      BLOCK: 1600 - 1699 BLOCK OF BENNING ROAD NE
      LOCATION: Parking Lot/Garage
      START DT: 05/11/2013 13:40
      END DT: 05/11/2013 14:10
      PSA: 507
      CCN: 13062850
      RPT DATE: 05/11/2013 20:45
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
      BLOCK: 1670 - 1699 BLOCK OF MARYLAND AVENUE NE
      LOCATION: Grocery/Supermarket
      START DT: 05/11/2013 20:20
      END DT: 05/11/2013 20:30
      PSA: 507
      CCN: 13062902
      RPT DATE: 05/11/2013 23:24
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
      BLOCK: 1800 - 1869 BLOCK OF BENNING ROAD NE
      LOCATION: Convenience Store
      START DT: 05/11/2013 23:00
      END DT: 05/11/2013 23:05

      KEY:

      OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

      BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

      START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

      F&V - Force and Violence

      PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

      P/P - Pickpocket
    • Stephanie A. Robinson
      Message 3117 of 3117 , Today at 4:44 AM
        Thank you for responding, and working to keep our communities safe.

        We all have to stay alert to our surroundings always.

        Be safe out there!

        Stephanie

        Stephanie "The One" 😎

        "The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook." - W.James

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 3, 2015, at 2:40 AM, 'Griffin, Randy (MPD)' randy.griffin@... [MPD-5D] <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        An adult male suspect attempted to take a purse from another person.  A physical altercation ensued and the suspect was unsuccessful in his robbery attempt.