RE: [MPD-5D] Graffiti Tag on Bennett Place

  • Jeter, Bryant (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2013
      The contact agency is the Department of Public Works (DPW), dial 311 and they will dispatch a unit to remove the graffitti.

      Bryant A. Jeter

      Lieutenant

      Metropolitan Police Department

      Fifth District

      1805 Bladensburg Rd., NE.

      Washington, D.C. 20002

      Patrol Service Area (PSA)507

      Office:  202-698-0276

      Cell:    202-615-7109

      email: bryant.jeter@...

      Play DC is an ambitious program to renovate 32 District play spaces across the city and improve your quality of life.
      Click here for more information on this  DPR and DGS-driven initiative.