Graffiti Tag on Bennett Place

  • aRodeoJock
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2013
      I just noticed that there is a graffiti tag of "21st" and other indecipherable characters on a neighbor's fence in our alley.

      What is the contact to alert MPD and to have it removed?

      Thanks!

      -Patrick

      Patrick Nelson
      Arbonne International | Independent Consultant - ID 19478217

      Safe. Pure. Beneficial.
      Vegan, gluten-free, botanically-based skincare and nutrition products for men and women.
      Formulated in Switzerland and MADE IN THE U.S.A.

    • Jeter, Bryant (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2013
        The contact agency is the Department of Public Works (DPW), dial 311 and they will dispatch a unit to remove the graffitti.

        Bryant A. Jeter

        Lieutenant

        Metropolitan Police Department

        Fifth District

        1805 Bladensburg Rd., NE.

        Washington, D.C. 20002

        Patrol Service Area (PSA)507

        Office:  202-698-0276

        Cell:    202-615-7109

        email: bryant.jeter@...

        Play DC is an ambitious program to renovate 32 District play spaces across the city and improve your quality of life.
        Click here for more information on this  DPR and DGS-driven initiative.