Re: [MPD-5D] Police-Community meeting this week Mark your calendars

  • arodeojock@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2007
      There was a 504 meeting on Saturday that I could not attend. Would it be possible to have someone do a synopsis of what was presented and discussed? It would be nice to have that for all the meetings that happen so we have an understanding of what's happening in adjacent neighborhoods...
      arodeojock

      Good Idea, PSA 501 has a community member who take and posts notes for the neighbors who could not attend. I encourage community members who attend the PSA meetings to summerize the meeting for posting
      Fayette Vaughn-Lee