Re: [MPD-5D] Night time mural artists?

  • Eliza Auckerman
    Message 1 of 8 , May 10, 2013
      Captain Beach,

      Was there anything further learned about whether the owner of 79 Hanover Place authorized night-time mural painting on the property? There was someone out there again last night about 10:00 pm. My partner called 911 and I alerted Captain Kane directly. Do you happen to know the outcome of that call?

      Thanks for your help,
      Eliza

      On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Beach, Mark (MPD) <mark.beach@...> wrote:

      Eliza; thank you for you post and being proactive in our community.  I have a sergeant in route to the location that you provided to investigate and report his findings.  Stay tuned please.

      Mark Beach
      Captain of Police
      Metropolitan DC Police Department
      Fifth Police District
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-345-1313 BlackBerry
      202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
      202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
      202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
      202-727-9099 Command Information Center
      "Commitment to Excellence"

      April is National 9-1-1 Education Month!
      Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com.
      It’s free, 100% private and secure. Help 9-1-1, help you!