[MPD-5D] Police activity at 22nd and Bunker Hill NE

  • Beach, Mark (MPD)
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10 4:49 AM
      Please be advised that we are in the preliminary stages of the investigation into last nights shootings and we are examining the facts and circumstances surrounding both these offenses.

      We also closely exam all other related shootings in the Region looking for links, similarities, patterns and connections.

      We have Detectives and Crime Scene personnel walking thru the scene again this morning and the 2100 block of Taylor Street, NE will remain closed until these measures are complete.

      We will keep you posted on any/all developments as they become available.

      Mark Beach
      Assistant Patrol District Commander
      Metropolitan DC Police Department
      Fifth Police District