Police-Community meeting this week Mark your calendars

  • Vaughn-Lee, Fayette (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2007
      Meetings this week, Mark your calendars

      Good Morning All,

      Please plan to attend, bring a friend, tell a neighbor, and See you
      there

      PSA 505 Community Meeting

      Washington Center for Aging Services

      February 20, 2007 @ 7:00 pm

      This meeting occurs on the third Tuesday of each month.

      PSA 501 Community Meeting

      Harry Thomas Community Center

      February 21, 2007 @ 7:00 pm

      This meeting occurs on the third Wednesday of each month. Metro
      Officials invited to discuss concerns at Metro Subway.

      CAC Meeting

      Fifth District Police Station

      February 22, 2007 @ 7:00 pm

      This meeting occurs on the fourth Thursday of each month. Mayor Fenty
      and Acting Chief of Police Lanier have confirmed attendance.

    • arodeojock@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2007
        There was a 504 meeting on Saturday that I could not attend. Would it be possible to have someone do a synopsis of what was presented and discussed? It would be nice to have that for all the meetings that happen so we have an understanding of what's happening in adjacent neighborhoods...
        arodeojock

        Good Idea, PSA 501 has a community member who take and posts notes for the neighbors who could not attend. I encourage community members who attend the PSA meetings to summerize the meeting for posting
        Fayette Vaughn-Lee