Re: Alleged Meat Vendors

  • Matthew
    Message 1 of 19 , May 6, 2013
      I'm a bit confused when you keep using the term "alleged meat vendors."

      Are they known vendors selling alleged meat, or alleged vendors selling what is known to be meat? Because I'll buy real meat from an alleged vendor, but never alleged meat from a known vendor. Sometimes the known vendors buy from alleged meat wholesalers, and then you run into real problems. Allegedly.