RE: [MPD-5D] Police activity on 20th St. NE between Bunker Hill Rd. and Shepherd St.

    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2013

      Last night about 6:45 pm, a man was shot inside a car in the 4100 block of 20th St., NE.  The man died and our detectives are investigating this as a homicide.

      The street is still blocked until we can complete our investigation.  It should be re-opened soon.

      Andy Solberg

      Commander, 5D

      Play DC is an ambitious program to renovate 32 District play spaces across the city and improve your quality of life.
      Click here for more information on this  DPR and DGS-driven initiative.

      Does anyone have any information about what's happening/happened on 20th St. between Bunker Hill and Shepherd St. NE? The area is blocked off with police tape and 2 cruisers are stationed there.

      Thanks,

      Mark on Randolph

    • MarkS
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2013