Re: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Marco Batra
    Message 1 of 3117 , May 5, 2013
      Thank you Lieutenant.

      Marco

      From: "Bernat, Edward (MPD)" <Edward.Bernat@...>
      To: "MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com" <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2013 8:58 PM
      Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

      While sleeping 1 suspect entered the home through and open window.  When the suspect  heard the owner they fled with some property.  Currently under investigation.

      Edward R. Bernat
      Lieutenant

      Fifth District
      1805 Bladensburg Road, N.E.
      Washington, D.C. 20002
      Office - 202-698-0268
      Cell- 202-359-4240

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is confidential, intended only for use by the named recipient(s) above. The content included in this e-mail is the property of the Metropolitan Police Department and is law enforcement sensitive. This e-mail should not be forwarded or disseminated to unauthorized users. It should only be used by the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail at the address shown above. This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.

      Play DC is an ambitious program to renovate 32 District play spaces across the city and improve your quality of life.
      Click here for more information on this  DPR and DGS-driven initiative.

      Message 3117 of 3117 , Jul 3 4:44 AM
        Thank you for responding, and working to keep our communities safe.

        We all have to stay alert to our surroundings always.

        Be safe out there!

        Stephanie

        Stephanie "The One" 😎

        "The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook." - W.James

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 3, 2015, at 2:40 AM, 'Griffin, Randy (MPD)' randy.griffin@... [MPD-5D] <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        An adult male suspect attempted to take a purse from another person.  A physical altercation ensued and the suspect was unsuccessful in his robbery attempt.