Saturday night police activity South Dakota and Bladensburg

  • Mary Alzire Papadopoulos
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2013

      Last night around 11pm I heard what sounded like a vehicle skid/slide and crash, followed almost immediately by sirens and the arrival of about a half dozen police vehicles on South Dakota avenue just east of Bladensburg Road.

      Could you provide a quick explanation of what happened?

      Thank you to MPD for all your efforts.

      Best regards,
      Mary

    • Hughes, Corinne (MPD)
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2013

        There was an accident with injuries, one of the drivers jumped out of the vehicle and took off running and after a brief chase was captured.

        Play DC is an ambitious program to renovate 32 District play spaces across the city and improve your quality of life.
        Click here for more information on this  DPR and DGS-driven initiative.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2013

          Thank you!
          Mary