Re: [MPD-5D] Last word on Armed robbery of XM Radio employee

  • Rynecki
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 29, 2007
      Greetings -

      I would like to acknowledge the efforts Lt. Wright and
      his team have been making since our last PSA meeting.
      we now have a regular foot patrol during the peak
      morning hours on Eckington Place and Florida Ave NE. I
      saw an empty squad Friday night parked outside XM
      Radio. This is good to see! Please keep it up.

      I received a call from Metro Transit Police today.
      Sgt. Enoch will deploy plain clothes officers to the
      NY Ave Metro station during peak hours in the morning
      and afternoon hours to increase saftey. WMATA is
      piloting a CCTV system at the U Street Station. If
      that pilot is successful we hope to see some at the NY
      Ave station hopefully this year.

      Best regards,
      Steve Rynecki

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.