Re: [MPD-5D] The Bennett Place Pot Kids

  • khenderson029
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2013
      Having met with Captains Wright and Kane and Lt Jeter on Tuesday to discuss the issues, I feel confident the problem will be solved. I look forward to seeing you at our next community meeting on Tuesday; our guest is Mayor Vincent Gray. We will meet at the Developing Families Center located at 801 17th Street NE, from 6-8 p.m.

      Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05
    • aRodeoJock
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2013
        My concerns have been addressed personally by members of the MPD, thanks.