The Bennett Place Pot Kids

  • aRodeoJock
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2013
      So today, it was brilliant. MPD came three times to run the marijuana smoking kids out of the alley. Five officers, three on bikes. they were great. But not hours later, the kids are back doing it again. Even the adults in the houses where the kids belonged don't care. At least take it indoors, boys.

      Previously I asked MPD not to do anything but scare them. I'd like to rescind that request now. It just takes a lot of balls for those kids do that, doesn't it?
    • Griffin, Randy (MPD)
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2013

        The information will be relayed to officers and supervisors for investigation.  Thank you.

        Play DC is an ambitious effort to provide the District’s children and adults with exciting, innovative and inclusive play spaces. Learn more about this DPR and DGS partnership to improve playgrounds here.

        So today, it was brilliant. MPD came three times to run the marijuana smoking kids out of the alley. Five officers, three on bikes. they were great. But not hours later, the kids are back doing it again. Even the adults in the houses where the kids belonged don't care. At least take it indoors, boys.

        Previously I asked MPD not to do anything but scare them. I'd like to rescind that request now. It just takes a lot of balls for those kids do that, doesn't it?

      • khenderson029
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2013
          Having met with Captains Wright and Kane and Lt Jeter on Tuesday to discuss the issues, I feel confident the problem will be solved. I look forward to seeing you at our next community meeting on Tuesday; our guest is Mayor Vincent Gray. We will meet at the Developing Families Center located at 801 17th Street NE, from 6-8 p.m.

          Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05
        • aRodeoJock
          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2013
            My concerns have been addressed personally by members of the MPD, thanks.