RE: Thanks You

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2013

      Thanks Sunny, and thanks for organizing the community gathering.  I agree that it was a great event.

      Andy Solberg

      Commander, 5D

      Play DC is an ambitious effort to provide the District’s children and adults with exciting, innovative and inclusive play spaces. Learn more about this DPR and DGS partnership to improve playgrounds here.