Thanks You

  • Sunny James
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2013
      Good Morning Commander Solberg:

      The Seaton Place meeting last evening was well-attended and successful thanks to you and the presence and knowledgeable input of Lieutenant Wright, Sargent Queen and the mountain bike officers. Sargent Dorrough showed up unexpectedly and, as usual, offered great insight. Tim Clark, our ANC, was also present and provided great information.

      I can't thank you and your officers enough for coming out, sharing crime statistics and trends and participating in a helpful and honest dialogue with all of us. The good news coming out of the meeting was that certain categories of crime are down for our area. Good to know that the hard work on the part of you and your officers is yielding results. Congratulations to you and good news for us.

      'Til Next Time
      Sunny

      The Sunny James Show
      www.thesunnyjamesshow.net
      The Small Voice in the Nation's Capital

      "I seldom struggle for words. I often use wrong words, mean words, and at times good words. But I always have words. I just keep on talking."

      On iTunes at http://bit.ly/9GvhLY
      Occasionally on youtube at http://bit.ly/gPXCTc
      also at:
      twitter: @sunny_james
      www.nationscapital.me
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2013

        Thanks Sunny, and thanks for organizing the community gathering.  I agree that it was a great event.

        Andy Solberg

        Commander, 5D

        Play DC is an ambitious effort to provide the District’s children and adults with exciting, innovative and inclusive play spaces. Learn more about this DPR and DGS partnership to improve playgrounds here.