shutdown of 4th St NW on Friday night

  • studermw
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2013
      I'd like to request any information available on the incident that shut down 4th St NW at Q St on Friday evening / Saturday morning (26/27 April) around 1am. There was police tape blocking off 4th St, a bicycle was laying in the road just north of Q St, and officers with dogs were search for something up and down 4th St. Thanks in advanceĀ…

      Matt
    • Griffin, Randy (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2013
        MPD members were investigating the sounds of gunshots in the area. The investigation revealed that a shooting did not occur in the Fifth District. The Fifth District assignment was related to an incident that occurred in the Third District.