Correction and update

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2013

      It has been pointed out that in my earlier email I said that today’s robbery had happened at 1st and Flagler.  It actually happened at Flagler and V Streets., NW.

      Also, we have a person in custody in connection with this case today.  If we charge the person, I will let you  all know.

      Andy Solberg

      April is National 9-1-1 Education Month!
      Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com.
      It’s free, 100% private and secure. Help 9-1-1, help you!