Re: [MPD-5D] Re: Night time mural artists?

  • Kane, Morgan (MPD)
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 26, 2013
      Lieutenant Griffin's email address is randy.griffin@...

      Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
      Fifth District Station
      Metropolitan Police Department
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-391-6862 (cell)
      202-698-0150 (station)

      On Apr 26, 2013, at 2:01 PM, "tvehunt" <tvehunt@...> wrote:

      To Officer Randy Griffin:

      I did try to e-mail you personally but, the e-mail that I sent returned back to me saying not able to be sent.

      Could you send me your exact e-mail address again in exact spelling detail so that I can be sure not to make any mistakes on my part where as who to send the e-mail to?

      Thank you.

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Griffin, Randy (MPD)" <randy.griffin@...> wrote:

      > Please email me your telephone number so we may discuss your concern. Email me directly at randy.griffin@...<mailto:randy.griffin@...>. Thank you.
      >

      > April is National 9-1-1 Education Month!
      > Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com<http://www.smart911.com>.
      > It's free, 100% private and secure. Help 9-1-1, help you!
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Eliza Auckerman
      Message 2 of 8 , May 10, 2013
        Captain Beach,

        Was there anything further learned about whether the owner of 79 Hanover Place authorized night-time mural painting on the property? There was someone out there again last night about 10:00 pm. My partner called 911 and I alerted Captain Kane directly. Do you happen to know the outcome of that call?

        Thanks for your help,
        Eliza

        On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Beach, Mark (MPD) <mark.beach@...> wrote:

        Eliza; thank you for you post and being proactive in our community.  I have a sergeant in route to the location that you provided to investigate and report his findings.  Stay tuned please.

        Mark Beach
        Captain of Police
        Metropolitan DC Police Department
        Fifth Police District