RE: [MPD-5D] Re: Daily Crime Report - 5D

    Message 1 of 3185 , Apr 25, 2013

      A car was stolen in the 600 block of Girard St., NE.  It was recovered later the same day.

      Andy Solberg

      April is National 9-1-1 Education Month!
      Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com.
      It’s free, 100% private and secure. Help 9-1-1, help you!

      Message 3185 of 3185 , Jul 30 8:10 AM

        A press release is forthcoming in this matter.  Please stand by for details.

        Can someone please tell me what's going on this morning?  There's a large police presence, ambulances, streets blocked off, etc.

        Thanks.

        To: mpd-5d@yahoogroups.com
        From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 03:43:36 -0400
        Subject: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15116286
        RPT DATE: 07/29/2015 15:09
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft 2 F/Auto: Motor Vehicle Parts & Accessories
        BLOCK: 2500 - 2599 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Parking Lot/Garage
        START DT: 07/29/2015 15:09
        END DT: 07/29/2015 15:09
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15116045
        RPT DATE: 07/29/2015 06:02
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery
        BLOCK: 1800 - 1817 BLOCK OF RANDOLPH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Other/Unknown
        START DT: 07/29/2015 06:02
        END DT: 07/29/2015 06:02
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15116141
        RPT DATE: 07/29/2015 11:45
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Knife
        BLOCK: 1400 - 1499 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Other/Unknown
        START DT: 07/29/2015 11:01
        END DT: 07/29/2015 11:21
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15116486
        RPT DATE: 07/29/2015 21:27
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery
        BLOCK: 1800 - 1999 BLOCK OF LAWRENCE STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 07/29/2015 21:20
        END DT: 07/29/2015 21:23
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15115947
        RPT DATE: 07/29/2015 00:17
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1800 - 2299 BLOCK OF NEW YORK AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Parking Lot/Garage
        START DT: 07/28/2015 19:50
        END DT: 07/28/2015 23:07
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15116189
        RPT DATE: 07/29/2015 12:39
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 900 - 999 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Specialty Store (Tv, Fur, Etc)
        START DT: 07/29/2015 12:30
        END DT: 07/29/2015 12:34
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15116307
        RPT DATE: 07/29/2015 15:20
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 1300 - 1637 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Service/Gas Station
        START DT: 07/19/2015 03:48
        END DT: 07/19/2015 04:01
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15116016
        RPT DATE: 07/29/2015 04:00
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Other Dangerous Weapon
        BLOCK: 1100 - 1199 BLOCK OF QUEEN STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 07/29/2015 02:00
        END DT: 07/29/2015 02:27
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15116304
        RPT DATE: 07/29/2015 15:39
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1100 - 1199 BLOCK OF 4TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 07/29/2015 15:30
        END DT: 07/29/2015 15:35
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15116392
        RPT DATE: 07/29/2015 20:00
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery Snatch Or Pursesnatch
        BLOCK: 1300 - 1399 BLOCK OF HOLBROOK STREET NE
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 07/29/2015 18:24
        END DT: 07/29/2015 18:25
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15116455
        RPT DATE: 07/29/2015 20:55
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 1100 - 1199 BLOCK OF MORSE STREET NE
        LOCATION: Office Room
        START DT: 07/29/2015 08:15
        END DT: 07/29/2015 17:30
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15116424
        RPT DATE: 07/29/2015 19:58
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 900 - 979 BLOCK OF 17TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Parking Lot/Garage
        START DT: 07/29/2015 19:40
        END DT: 07/29/2015 19:43
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15116453
        RPT DATE: 07/29/2015 20:30
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 1500 - 1599 BLOCK OF GALES STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 07/29/2015 19:00
        END DT: 07/29/2015 20:10

        KEY: