Re: [MPD-5D] Fw: Warning Notice of Infraction

  • khenderson029
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2013
      You're welcome. Keep the notices coming.

      From: "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" <Andrew.Solberg@...>
      Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 08:31:49 -0400
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] Fw: Warning Notice of Infraction

      Thanks, Commissioner Henderson. We appreciate that the strategy is well-noted and appreciated in your neighborhood.

      Andy Solberg
      Commander, 5D

      April is National 9-1-1 Education Month!
      Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com.
      It's free, 100% private and secure. Help 9-1-1, help you!
      From: khenderson029@...
      Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 20:44:54
      To: <mpd-5d@yahoogroups.comn>
      Cc: <crm_112@...>
      Subject: Warning Notice of Infraction

      Good Afternoon,

      An officer placed pink notices that resemble parking tickets on the vehicles in my community. On the other side of the notices are crime prevention tips. I think this is a novel approach to crime fighting and I like it. Feel free to place these notices on every car within ANC 5D03 and 5D05 boundaries. I believe these notices will help raise awareness regarding thefts from autos with the goal of decreasing crimes in this category.

      We appreciate this proactive crime reduction strategy.

      Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D03
      Sent on the Sprint(r) Now Network from my BlackBerry(r)