Warning Notice of Infraction

  • Beach, Mark (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2013
      Commissioner Henderson of 5D03 posted that 5D Officers were issuing what appeared at first glance to be a parking ticket (notice of infraction) on cars in throughout our community. This pink Warning Notice of Infraction has been made as an attachment for your information and review.

      The "WARNING" side states our purpose and is another attempt for us to raise your awareness and help us reduce crimes of opportunity. The reverse side of this notice has crime tips to protect your vehicle from theft or tampering.

      We sincerely hope that the use of such pink notices are of benefit and assists in raising your awareness regarding thefts from autos with the goal of decreasing these crimes. Feel free to share them with family, friends, relatives or associates.

      We appreciate Commissioner Henderson's endorsement of this proactive educational measure and we look forward to working with each of you. Stay safe.

      Mark Beach
      Captain of Police
      Metropolitan DC Police Department
      Fifth Police District
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002

      202-345-1313 BlackBerry
      202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
      202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
      202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
      202-727-9099 Command Information Center
      "Commitment to Excellence"

      April is National 9-1-1 Education Month!
      Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com.
      It's free, 100% private and secure. Help 9-1-1, help you!