Domestic issues and children

  • roomforrent001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2007
      Neighbors a few doors down have very loud screaming fights filled with
      cursing and threats at least 4 days a week. If they hate each other
      fine, but there are 3 or 4 children who live there and other children
      that stay there on occassion (relatives) as a type of family daycare -
      it's a multi-generational living situation. We called child
      protective services but they didn't seem interested since we have not
      seen any evidence that the children have been PHYSICALLY harmed. I am
      NOT comfortable with the current situation. It's not good for the
      adults and is terrible for the children. If it's not already physical
      between the adults, I'd be shocked if it isn't physical soon and what
      if one of the kids gets in the way????

      What can be done in a situation such as this? How should it be
      handled?