Re: [MPD-5D] Police Helicopter overnight?

  • Kane, Morgan (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2013
      Good morning Apollo,

      There was a robbery last night in the 1900 block of Rhode Island Avenue of the 7-11 and we were searching for the suspects.  The two suspects involved are described as tall black males, 17-18 years of age wearing black clothing.  Anyone that may have information regarding this crime, or the suspects, please call MPD at 202-727-9099 or utilize our text tip line by sending a text message to 50411.

      Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
      Fifth District Station
      Metropolitan Police Department
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-391-6862 (cell)
      202-698-0150 (station)

      On Apr 24, 2013, at 7:22 AM, "Apollo Gonzales" <apollo.gonzales@...> wrote:

      Can someone provide us information about the police helicopter activity last night in the Queens Chapel and Evarts NE area last night. There was lots of low fly over and spot light use, but I didn't hear any sirens near by.

      Thanks!

      April is National 9-1-1 Education Month!
      Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com.
      It’s free, 100% private and secure. Help 9-1-1, help you!