RE: [MPD-5D] Three Arrests Made in Two Armed Robberies by Fifth District Officers Today

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 24, 2013

      Thanks Keith.

      Andy Solberg

      Commander, 5D

      April is National 9-1-1 Education Month!
      Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com.
      It’s free, 100% private and secure. Help 9-1-1, help you!

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 24, 2013
        That's right, Keith. "Awesome" is the word for a busy and productive night rounding-up truly delusional perpetrators.

        Talk about acting out too many movies! Apparently these "suspects" fancy themselves as 21st Century urban Road Agents  or Highwaymen .
        :O
        It was good of our 5D officers to quickly "usher" said suspects to a new reality.

        brian/
        504

        --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Mr. Keith Jarrell" wrote:

[...]

      • Debbie Steiner
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 24, 2013
          I wrote this yesterday and I am wondering why it did not get posted.  Was this an oversight?

          Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life, as by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed.

                 Booker T. Washington

          Great work!! Thanks to the team for working the streets and keeping them safe.

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 24, 2013
                Please provide the names of the suspects.

                Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05

                From: "brian.ions" <brian.ions@...>
                Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 13:00:09 -0000