Re: [MPD-5D] Officer Charlie Robinson

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2007
      I second that request. I always appreciate seeing Officer Robinson when I
      patronize businesses on 12th Street. He is always pleasant and professional and
      his presence serves a deterrent to crime.

      Kathy Henderson

    • RMW
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2007
        Ditto on the kudos for Officer Robinson. He's kind,
        friendly, and visible. He epitomizes community
        policing, and didn't need a formal policy to do so. He
        is a valuable asset to our community.

        RMW @ 12th & Quincy, NE