[MPD-5D] Tour Buses parked in residential areas

  • Beach, Mark (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2013
      Mr. Bonilla, your observations and concerns have been passed onto to our assigned patrol leaders in PSA 501 to follow-up on and take enforcement action if observed and necessary

      Mark Beach
      Captain of Police
      Metropolitan DC Police Department
      Fifth Police District
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-345-1313 BlackBerry
      202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
      202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
      202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
      202-727-9099 Command Information Center
      "Commitment to Excellence"

      April is National 9-1-1 Education Month!
      Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com.
      It’s free, 100% private and secure. Help 9-1-1, help you!