Tour Buses parked in residential areas

  • Geovani A Bonilla
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21 1:47 PM
      MPD and Commander:

      The unit block of Q ST NW is having many tour buses park there illegally by the intersection of Florida Ave. the bus operators are aware that MPD is not doing parking enforcement after DPW's normal hours so the buses park there over night and on weekends.

      We need your assistance please in proving adequate enforcement on this block.

      Regards,
    • Beach, Mark (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22 4:12 AM
        Mr. Bonilla, your observations and concerns have been passed onto to our assigned patrol leaders in PSA 501 to follow-up on and take enforcement action if observed and necessary

        Mark Beach
        Captain of Police
        Metropolitan DC Police Department
        Fifth Police District
        1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
        Washington, DC 20002
        202-345-1313 BlackBerry
        202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
        202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
        202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
        202-727-9099 Command Information Center
        "Commitment to Excellence"

        April is National 9-1-1 Education Month!
        Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com.
        It’s free, 100% private and secure. Help 9-1-1, help you!