Re: [Brookland] Disruptive children behind the trailer at Noyes Education Campus

  • carol fleming
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2013
      I find the young females are more unruly to adult females than the males are.  At least, that has been my own experience.

      Carol on Otis

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2013

        Sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience, I have cc’d the PSA 504 members and they will keep an eye on this location and address any unlawful activity. Please do not hesitate contact any of us if there are any more issues.

        Thank you,

        Edward R. Bernat

        Lieutenant

        Fifth District

        1805 Bladensburg Road, N.E.

        Washington, D.C. 20002

        Office - 202-698-0268

        Cell- 202-359-4240

        Email: edward.bernat@...

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is confidential, intended only for use by the named recipient(s) above. The content included in this e-mail is the property of the Metropolitan Police Department and is law enforcement sensitive. This e-mail should not be forwarded or disseminated to unauthorized users. It should only be used by the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail at the address shown above. This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.

        April is National 9-1-1 Education Month!
        Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com.
        It’s free, 100% private and secure. Help 9-1-1, help you!

[...]

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)