Car accident

  • Wendy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19 1:02 PM
      Hi I was just in a car accident as the passenger in a taxicab .

      What is the proper police procedure!?
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19 1:06 PM

        Call 911.  We will make a report, and you can get a copy of it when it is completed.

        Andy Solberg

        Commander, 5D

        April is National 9-1-1 Education Month!
        Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com.
        It’s free, 100% private and secure. Help 9-1-1, help you!