RE: [MPD-5D] Re: Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Griffin, Randy (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2995 , Apr 17 9:00 PM

      A citizen fell asleep on a bench with their wallet next to them.  When they awoke the wallet was gone.

      April is National 9-1-1 Education Month!
      Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com.
      It’s free, 100% private and secure. Help 9-1-1, help you!

      Message 2995 of 2995 , Apr 25 8:21 AM
        Burglary II

        Complainant reports that unknown Suspect(s) entered his home by breaking his rear glass door and took several items without his permission.

        ADW (Knife):

        Complainant reports while walking toward the Brookland Metro Station, he was stabbed in the back one time by an unknown man. The Suspect made good his escape on foot.

        Vanessa L. Moore
        PSA 505
        2/698-0272