RE: [MPD-5D] Re: MPD-504: Lost report of gunshots [14th&Kearney+19th&RI]?

  • Bernat, Edward (MPD)
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 17, 2013

      During the midnight tour the last few nights we had gunfire in the 1300 block of Saratoga Avenue , 1900 block of Irving at the Gas Station and last night at 1293 Brentwood Road .  Evidence was recovered on the scene from all locations and is currently under investigation including any possible connections.

      Edward R. Bernat

      Lieutenant

      Fifth District

      1805 Bladensburg Road, N.E.

      Washington, D.C. 20002

      Office - 202-698-0268

      Cell- 202-359-4240

      Email: edward.bernat@...

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is confidential, intended only for use by the named recipient(s) above. The content included in this e-mail is the property of the Metropolitan Police Department and is law enforcement sensitive. This e-mail should not be forwarded or disseminated to unauthorized users. It should only be used by the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail at the address shown above. This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.

      April is National 9-1-1 Education Month!
      Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com.
      It’s free, 100% private and secure. Help 9-1-1, help you!