Bald Eagles

  • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2013

      As we reflect on the tragedy in Boston, I wanted to share something that serves as an inspiration and reminds us of why we are so fortunate to live in America.  The below link takes you to a live camera feed of two nesting Bald Eagles, and their chicks, that have taken up residence in a tree behind our police academy in Southwest.  This camera feed is streamed live on the National Geographic website.

      In times such as these, a simple reminder, such as watching these majestic Bald Eagles, the symbol of our Country’s strength and freedom, can remind us all what America stands for.

      Watch: Eagle Cam Live-Stream

      http://newswatch.nationalgeographic.com/2013/04/16/eagle-cam-live-streams-wild-bald-eagle-chicks-in-washington/

      April is National 9-1-1 Education Month!
      Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com.
      It’s free, 100% private and secure. Help 9-1-1, help you!