BB Gun Statutes

  • pkrzych
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2007
      Hi. My name is Paul and I live on the 3400 block of 10th St. NE. My
      next door neighbors at 925 Monroe St. NE, who happen to be CUA
      students, have been firing a BB gun, using my bird feeder and shed as
      targets. Are BB guns legal in DC? If so, is thier discharge in
      residential areas allowed.

      I find this behavior disturbing. I wrote them a note this morning
      asking them to cease and disist and was wondered what further action I
      can take if this behavior continues.

      Any siggestions are appreciated.

      Thanks.

      Paul on 10th.
    • khenderson029@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2007
        Hello Paul,

        I would urge you to call the police because your neighbors are violating
        your space and property. Their behavior is a nuisance at the very least.

        Kathy