Resurrance

  • Mr. Keith Jarrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2013
      Chief Lanier,

      I noticed late yesterday evening that although do to a heightened level of awareness in our city as announced by you earlier in the day. There continued to be unmarked cars sitting on Military Road (one on each side) aggressively capturing would be speeders on camera.
      Wouldn't this personnel have been better utilized in patrol cars in our neighborhoods? Especially given the drain the additional resources being called into down town clearly put on our PSA's and local Districts.

      Was this an oversight?  Or was it a blatant continuation of the aggressive plan for speed cars set up across the city with SOD Officers sitting in cars being paid time and a half when the city was on a heightened elevation of security?

      Keith Jarrell

      --

      Even life begins because, a baby fights for freedom.

      (Let Freedom Ring)

      Please be informed that if you are in receipt of this email by intent, it is provided solely for the use of communicating with you as the intended target.  Use or duplication of this email including forwarding of attached email or any part of which is forbidden. To do so could result in a complaint being filed against you in multiple jurisdictions, including the District of Columbia, and or the state in which you also live.  Keith Jarrell

      Keith Jarrell