Officer Charlie Robinson

  • Heather Phipps
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2007
      Hello Commander Greene,

      I just wanted to send a quick letter to let you know how valuable Officer Charlie Robinson is to our neighborhood here in Brookland. I realize that changes may take place now that there is a new Chief of the Metropolitan Police Department but I hope that Officer Robinson will remain on the 12th Street beat. He has been instrumental in helping the Brookland CDC with security for the Brookland Festival for years and everyone in the neighborhood knows who he is. His dedication to our neighborhood has provided a safe environment for our families and I hope that Brookland can count on the 5th District to ensure that Officer Robinson remains a friendly face in our beautiful neighborhood.

      Thanks for your help,
      Heather Phipps on 15th Street NE

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2007
        I second that request. I always appreciate seeing Officer Robinson when I
        patronize businesses on 12th Street. He is always pleasant and professional and
        his presence serves a deterrent to crime.

        Kathy Henderson

      • RMW
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 14, 2007
          Ditto on the kudos for Officer Robinson. He's kind,
          friendly, and visible. He epitomizes community
          policing, and didn't need a formal policy to do so. He
          is a valuable asset to our community.

          RMW @ 12th & Quincy, NE