Re: Traspassing on private properties front and rear at First and O Street NW.

  • tvehunt
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 13 10:03 AM
      Good Day MPD-5D:

      Once again eventhough, I wish that I could have caught these criminals in the act, at this moment I am e-mailing you all at MPD-5D because, my friend and neighbor who does not have a computer at this time who lives at 82 O Street NW and her neighbor who lives next door to her at 84 O Street NW has found that someone for the second and third time again, has enter on their property in the back rear of their homes.

      Her neighbor who lives next door at 84 O Street NW was nice enough to had place the two logs back in her back entrance where her gate used to be at in order to keep people out of her backyard two weeks ago but, only to find this morning that someone has removed them again!!

      She is in the process of having some major yard work done on her property in the very near future and would like for people to stay off of her property she has a sign on the back of her house saying "NO TRESPASSING" a sign that is not hard to read!!

      She and I had called the Mayor's City Wide Call Center again this morning asking the dispatcher since our last call of request on March 3, 2013 to have DDOT to fix the light pole in the back alley behind between the address of 86 O Street NW and near the 1300 block of First NW but, according to the dispatcher that request has not been being taking care of and she the dispatcher advise me to call back first thing Monday morning to DDOT to specified to them that it is an emergency in order to get them to fix the problem "immediately". It has been three weeks since we called for assistance because, it be so dark in the back rear that it could encourage crimminal activities of any sort.

      Please have the police officers to patrolled the back rear of the 80 unit block of O Street NW during the day and especially during throughout the night and if I should catch someone in the act eventhough I hope so, I will call for the police immediately!!

      A response regarding this matter is appreciated. Thank you very much for you time and effort.

      tvehunt