Added 504 policing question (Otis Street parking lot)

  • brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2013
      In addition to the question regarding Weds nite's CUA student group house noise at night, POCA on public space violations, etc..

      (Question 2)
      Last night, a good bit after midnight (12 Apr) there was a police action involving at least two patrol cars and what appeared to be at least one arrest in an Otis Street private parking lot. What was the arrest for? Crime location? Is the case an ongoing problem for residents (addl. suspects at large, lookout for, etc.?).

      brian/
      504

      --

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, brian <brian.ions@...>
      wrote (11 Apr):

      (Question 1)

      Re. violations of 22-1321d Disorderly, Noise at Night and 25-1001 (Drinking in Public/ POCA) in PSA 504 last night (10 Apr, 23:20ish, @ address ending, *020*)... we got a pretty prompt, apparently accurate response from the 504 team.

      However, this was a SECOND bold set of violations for this CUA party house this school year. Lt. Bernat and I 'e-discussed' the first instance last fall which also involved the same late night loud noise, public drinking, POCA. I courtesy copied appropriate CUA officials in the process.

      What specifically did MPD-504 responders do to enforce the codes Wednesday night [at that address]?