504 CUA Student House Disorderly Noise & Open Container

  • brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2013
      Re. violations of 22-1321d Disorderly, Noise at Night and 25-1001 (Drinking in Public/ POCA) in PSA 504 last night (10 Apr, 23:20ish, @ address ending, *020*)... we got a pretty prompt, apparently accurate response from the 504 team.

      However, this was a SECOND bold set of violations for this CUA party house this school year. Lt. Bernat and I 'e-discussed' the first instance last fall which also involved the same late night loud noise, public drinking, POCA. I courtesy copied appropriate CUA officials in the process.

      Excepting names of course, what specifically did MPD-504 responders do to enforce the codes last night? How many were taken into custody? What were charges? What info was reported to CUA? Etc.

      Thanks.

      brian/
      504