Re: [MPD-5D] Re: Saturday AM 1400 B/O Lawrence st NE

  • Concerned Citizen
    Message 1 of 3221 , Apr 8, 2013
      Thanks for the replies. I do think/hope the interaction was a one-off since previous experiences with 5D responders were quite the opposite.  I'm assuming the frustration with the misinformation may have contributed to the ignored response received by neighbors. In the past I've had positive responses (5D) when pointing out casings and other information from a night time shooting.

      For the record, an apology from 5D Officers was given to the family who was mistakenly awaken by heavy door knocks and questioning.

      Message 3221 of 3221 , Aug 23, 2015

        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15130824
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 11:03
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 100 - 199 BLOCK OF SEATON PLACE NW
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 08/22/2015 00:01
        END DT: 08/22/2015 11:00
        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15130927
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 14:49
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION:
        START DT: 08/22/2015 13:30
        END DT: 08/22/2015 13:59
        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15131007
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 16:48
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 2 - 99 BLOCK OF P STREET NW
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 08/22/2015 13:00
        END DT: 08/22/2015 16:48
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15130634
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 01:33
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery
        BLOCK: 2800 - 2999 BLOCK OF CHANNING STREET NE
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 08/22/2015 01:10
        END DT: 08/22/2015 01:13
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15130777
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 08:46
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 2000 - 2099 BLOCK OF JACKSON STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 08/21/2015 17:00
        END DT: 08/22/2015 08:30
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15130786
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 09:24
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft 2 F/Auto: Motor Vehicle Parts & Accessories
        BLOCK: 2000 - 2199 BLOCK OF TAYLOR STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 08/21/2015 07:45
        END DT: 08/21/2015 20:00
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15130840
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 11:19
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 2200 - 2299 BLOCK OF KEARNY STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 08/21/2015 11:19
        END DT: 08/22/2015 10:19
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15131157
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 23:34
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 3000 - 3133 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 08/22/2015 23:12
        END DT: 08/22/2015 23:15
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15130610
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 01:45
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1800 - 2299 BLOCK OF NEW YORK AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Public
        START DT: 08/22/2015 01:31
        END DT: 08/22/2015 01:31
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15130684
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 03:19
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1500 - 1699 BLOCK OF MONTANA AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 08/22/2015 01:53
        END DT: 08/22/2015 03:19
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15130867
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 11:56
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 900 - 999 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Customer Area
        START DT: 08/22/2015 11:49
        END DT: 08/22/2015 11:53
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15131000
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 22:40
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 2300 - 2499 BLOCK OF WASHINGTON PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 08/22/2015 16:55
        END DT: 08/22/2015 17:05
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15131026
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 17:47
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 1000 - 1111 BLOCK OF BRENTWOOD ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 08/22/2015 17:40
        END DT: 08/22/2015 17:46
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15131066
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 22:00
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Gun
        BLOCK: 1500 - 1521 BLOCK OF ADAMS STREET NE
        LOCATION: Alley
        START DT: 08/22/2015 18:00
        END DT: 08/22/2015 18:25
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15131141
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 22:28
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 1250 - 1399 BLOCK OF NEW YORK AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Shelter-Mission/Homeless
        START DT: 08/22/2015 19:30
        END DT: 08/22/2015 20:00
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15130579
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 00:20
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Gun
        BLOCK: 1344 - 1385 BLOCK OF FLORIDA AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 08/22/2015 00:10
        END DT: 08/22/2015 00:15
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15130651
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 02:30
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1 - 99 BLOCK OF PATTERSON STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 08/21/2015 23:30
        END DT: 08/22/2015 02:11
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15130771
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 08:24
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1 - 99 BLOCK OF PATTERSON STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 08/21/2015 19:00
        END DT: 08/22/2015 08:20
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15130796
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 09:35
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 1
        BLOCK: 100 - 199 BLOCK OF N STREET NE
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 08/22/2015 09:00
        END DT: 08/22/2015 09:15
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15130972
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 15:27
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Assault W/Intent To Rob
        BLOCK: 1301 - 1329 BLOCK OF WEST VIRGINIA AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Construction Site
        START DT: 08/22/2015 15:15
        END DT: 08/22/2015 15:20
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15131062
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 19:00
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 1301 - 1398 BLOCK OF 2ND STREET NE
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 08/22/2015 18:30
        END DT: 08/22/2015 18:35
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15130716
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 04:50
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Shoplifting
        BLOCK: 2500 - 2525 BLOCK OF BENNING ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 08/22/2015 04:17
        END DT: 08/22/2015 04:18
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15131167
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 23:38
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION: Taxi-Cab
        START DT: 08/22/2015 23:18
        END DT: 08/22/2015 23:36

        KEY:

        OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

        BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

        START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

        F&V - Force and Violence

        PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

        P/P - Pickpocket