Re: [MPD-5D] Re: Saturday AM 1400 B/O Lawrence st NE

  • Concerned Citizen
    Message 1 of 3049 , Apr 8, 2013
      Thanks for the replies. I do think/hope the interaction was a one-off since previous experiences with 5D responders were quite the opposite.  I'm assuming the frustration with the misinformation may have contributed to the ignored response received by neighbors. In the past I've had positive responses (5D) when pointing out casings and other information from a night time shooting.

      For the record, an apology from 5D Officers was given to the family who was mistakenly awaken by heavy door knocks and questioning.

      Message 3049 of 3049 , Today at 10:25 AM

        Thank you for this information.

        LD Lee

        Sent from my Verizon Smartphone