Re: [MPD-5D] Gun battle in the 2200 block of Perry St NE

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2013
      We got called that gunshots were heard in the block about 11:15 pm. We went there but found no victim or evidence. The next morning a person called to say a car had a bullet hole in it. We are checking to see if there is any additional evidence.

      If anyone has any insight into this situation we would like to hear it.

      Andy Solberg
      Commander, 5D

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 6, 2013, at 8:12 AM, "carol fleming" <ward5cfleming@...> wrote:

      Today on the 5 PM news, Channel 7 Reporter Sam Ford reported a "running gun battle" that took place in the 2200 block of Perry St NE early Friday 4/5. I understand there were no victims but residents living on the block were on lock down and could not move their cars.

       Anymore information about this disturbing matter.

      Carol Fleming
      Woodridge Civic Association

      www.taxpayerservicecenter.com.