RE: [MPD-5D] Pot Patrol Needed!!

  • Wright, Andre (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2013

      Please feel free to contact me on 202-492-1067 for the additional information that you have to offer. I have also passed your concerns along to the troops in the field for Special Attention in that area.

      www.taxpayerservicecenter.com.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2013
        Lieutenant Jeter, Commissioner Henderson and I will be meeting on Monday to discuss an action plan for this area. We will not tolerate pot smokers, shooters, gamblers, drug dealers or any lawless problem persons in between. We are looking forward to a quiet and safe summer, which means we are planning now. I encourage you to quickly call the police if you see any incident that undermines our public safety.

        Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05

        From: aRodeoJock <arodeojock@...>
        Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 16:49:43 -0400