RE: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Jeter, Bryant (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3117 , Apr 4, 2013
      1304 North Capitol St., NW.

      Bryant A. Jeter

      Lieutenant

      Metropolitan Police Department

      Fifth District

      1805 Bladensburg Rd., NE.

      Washington, D.C. 20002

      Patrol Service Area (PSA)507

      Office:  202-698-0276

      Cell:    202-615-7109

      email: bryant.jeter@...

      www.taxpayerservicecenter.com.

      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kelly Ormsby [kelly.ormsby@...]
      Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 11:55 AM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

      Where exactly did this take place? The block isn't listed.

      PSA: 501

      CCN: 13042617
      RPT DATE: 04/03/2013 01:08
      OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
      METHOD: Adw -- Gun
      BLOCK:
      LOCATION: Grocery/Supermarket
      START DT: 04/03/2013 01:01
      END DT: 04/03/2013 01:06

      On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 3:01 AM, <mpd.reports@...> wrote:

      PSA: 501
      CCN: 13042617
      RPT DATE: 04/03/2013 01:08
      OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
      METHOD: Adw -- Gun
      BLOCK:
      LOCATION: Grocery/Supermarket
      START DT: 04/03/2013 01:01
      END DT: 04/03/2013 01:06
      PSA: 503
      CCN: 13042672
      RPT DATE: 04/03/2013 08:08
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
      BLOCK: 2400 - 2499 BLOCK OF NEWTON STREET NE
      LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
      START DT: 04/02/2013 22:08
      END DT: 04/03/2013 08:08
      PSA: 504
      CCN: 13043022
      RPT DATE: 04/03/2013 21:28
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
      BLOCK: 1000 - 1099 BLOCK OF QUINCY STREET NE
      LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
      START DT: 04/03/2013 18:00
      END DT: 04/03/2013 20:43
      PSA: 505
      CCN: 13042877
      RPT DATE: 04/03/2013 16:01
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
      BLOCK: 1600 - 1769 BLOCK OF NEW YORK AVENUE NE
      LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
      START DT: 04/03/2013 14:00
      END DT: 04/03/2013 16:00
      PSA: 505
      CCN: 13042901
      RPT DATE: 04/03/2013 17:03
      OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
      METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
      BLOCK: 950 - 1000 BLOCK OF MOUNT OLIVET ROAD NE
      LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
      START DT: 04/02/2013 21:45
      END DT: 04/03/2013 07:30
      PSA: 506
      CCN: 13042833
      RPT DATE: 04/03/2013 13:21
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
      BLOCK: 1576 - 1799 BLOCK OF CAPITOL AVENUE NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 04/03/2013 13:21
      END DT: 04/03/2013 13:21
      PSA: 507
      CCN: 13042681
      RPT DATE: 04/03/2013 08:17
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
      BLOCK: 500 - 599 BLOCK OF OKLAHOMA AVENUE NE
      LOCATION: Other
      START DT: 04/02/2013 14:00
      END DT: 04/03/2013 08:00
      PSA: 507
      CCN: 13042961
      RPT DATE: 04/03/2013 19:01
      OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
      METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
      BLOCK: 1100 - 1199 BLOCK OF 21ST STREET NE
      LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
      START DT: 04/02/2013 17:00
      END DT: 04/03/2013 12:48

      KEY:

      OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

      BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

      START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

      F&V - Force and Violence

      PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

      P/P - Pickpocket

    • Stephanie A. Robinson
      Message 3117 of 3117 , Today at 4:44 AM
        Thank you for responding, and working to keep our communities safe.

        We all have to stay alert to our surroundings always.

        Be safe out there!

        Stephanie

        Stephanie "The One" 😎

        "The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook." - W.James

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 3, 2015, at 2:40 AM, 'Griffin, Randy (MPD)' randy.griffin@... [MPD-5D] <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        An adult male suspect attempted to take a purse from another person.  A physical altercation ensued and the suspect was unsuccessful in his robbery attempt.