Incident at 3rd and U NE.

  • johngalt332002
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2007
      Commander Greene,

      I saw 8 squad cars and a K9 unit on third and U last night around
      6:45... same corner were a neighbor was shot Christmas eve... anyone
      know what was going on?

      Many thanks
    • Greene, Jennifer Cmdr. (MPD)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2007
        A resident came home and their door was open. They called the police.
        The 5D officers called for K-9, which is standard protocol to check it
        out. No one was found in the residence. A report was taken.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2007
          Thank you very much for the information CMDR.

          Please visit www.eckingtonblog.blogspot.com