Re: [MPD-5D] FW: 03/30/13 Homicide: 600 Block of Edgewood Street, Northeast

  • Linda Lee
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2013
      Thank you, my concern was the safety of us seniors as this incident took place in the area of a designated (by our property manager) safe route home from the bus stop. There is another stop we can use. I stopped by 5D this PM. Now I have our Sargeant's email. I will check with him about the safety issue. I do understand the need for confidentiality. I hope this gets closed quickly, as it's not even warm out yet. We do appreciate the increased patrols.
      Thanks Again.

      LD Lee