Re: Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • vmoore0224
    Message 1 of 3182 , Apr 3, 2013
      The complainant reports as she was at the listed location, she was approached by two B/M suspects, when Suspect (1) displayed a handgun, placed it to her head and stated, "I don't want to hurt you!" as he snatched her purse from her hands. The action of Suspect (1) caused the complainant to fall to the ground and strike her head, bruising same. Both suspects made good their escape in an unknown direction. Additional information could not be provided by the complainant.

    • mpd.reports@...
      Message 3182 of 3182 , Jul 28 1:29 AM

        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15114821
        RPT DATE: 07/27/2015 07:22
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft 2 F/Auto: Motor Vehicle Parts & Accessories
        BLOCK: 2800 - 2998 BLOCK OF NEWTON STREET NE
        LOCATION: Alley
        START DT: 07/27/2015 07:00
        END DT: 07/27/2015 07:22
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15115202
        RPT DATE: 07/27/2015 20:21
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 4200 - 4281 BLOCK OF 14TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 07/27/2015 08:00
        END DT: 07/27/2015 18:00
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15114890
        RPT DATE: 07/27/2015 10:52
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 900 - 999 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Specialty Store (Tv, Fur, Etc)
        START DT: 07/27/2015 10:40
        END DT: 07/27/2015 10:50
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15115027
        RPT DATE: 07/27/2015 13:43
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 1638 - 1750 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Customer Area
        START DT: 05/21/2015 11:00
        END DT: 07/27/2015 13:43
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15115216
        RPT DATE: 07/27/2015 19:49
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 950 - 1000 BLOCK OF MOUNT OLIVET ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Government/Public Building
        START DT: 07/27/2015 07:45
        END DT: 07/27/2015 19:49
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15115302
        RPT DATE: 07/27/2015 23:11
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1800 - 2299 BLOCK OF NEW YORK AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Parking Lot/Garage
        START DT: 07/27/2015 19:00
        END DT: 07/27/2015 23:11
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15114897
        RPT DATE: 07/27/2015 10:07
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 1300 - 1331 BLOCK OF STAPLES STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 07/26/2015 16:45
        END DT: 07/27/2015 07:00
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15114861
        RPT DATE: 07/27/2015 09:31
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 800 - 899 BLOCK OF 20TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 07/26/2015 16:00
        END DT: 07/27/2015 08:45
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15114913
        RPT DATE: 07/27/2015 11:24
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1600 - 1699 BLOCK OF BENNING ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 07/23/2015 08:00
        END DT: 07/23/2015 09:22

        KEY:

        OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

        BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

        START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

        F&V - Force and Violence

        PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

        P/P - Pickpocket