Re: Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • vmoore0224
    Message 1 of 3192 , Apr 3, 2013
      The complainant reports as she was at the listed location, she was approached by two B/M suspects, when Suspect (1) displayed a handgun, placed it to her head and stated, "I don't want to hurt you!" as he snatched her purse from her hands. The action of Suspect (1) caused the complainant to fall to the ground and strike her head, bruising same. Both suspects made good their escape in an unknown direction. Additional information could not be provided by the complainant.

    • mpd.reports@...
      Message 3192 of 3192 , Today at 12:50 AM

        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15119046
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 03:09
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery -- Force & Violence
        BLOCK: 500 - 806 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 08/03/2015 00:47
        END DT: 08/03/2015 00:49
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15119159
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 10:20
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 200 - 299 BLOCK OF S STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 08/02/2015 19:00
        END DT: 08/03/2015 09:47
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15119202
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 12:16
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 3100 - 3199 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Department/Discount Store
        START DT: 08/03/2015 11:30
        END DT: 08/03/2015 11:42
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15119050
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 00:32
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 1200 - 1299 BLOCK OF NEWTON STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 08/02/2015 21:00
        END DT: 08/03/2015 00:15
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15119323
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 16:08
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 3500 - 3599 BLOCK OF 12TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Church/Synagogue/Temple
        START DT: 08/03/2015 16:08
        END DT: 08/03/2015 16:08
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15119384
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 17:14
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 1300 - 1329 BLOCK OF BRYANT STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 08/03/2015 17:14
        END DT: 08/03/2015 17:14
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15119025
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 00:10
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery/Attempt To Commit Robbery
        BLOCK: 1301 - 1329 BLOCK OF WEST VIRGINIA AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 08/02/2015 23:59
        END DT: 08/03/2015 00:02
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15119052
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 01:15
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery
        BLOCK: 800 - 899 BLOCK OF 21ST STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 08/03/2015 00:45
        END DT: 08/03/2015 01:08
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15119140
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 08:57
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 300 - 399 BLOCK OF 19TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 08/02/2015 20:00
        END DT: 08/03/2015 08:30
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15119565
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 22:18
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Gun
        BLOCK: 800 - 899 BLOCK OF 20TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Public
        START DT: 08/03/2015 22:18
        END DT: 08/03/2015 22:18

        KEY:

        OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

        BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

        START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

        F&V - Force and Violence

        PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

        P/P - Pickpocket